- 1 bag of shrimp deveined (~25-30 shrimps)
- 2 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed (~2 limes)
- 1/3 cup EVOO
- 1 T brown sugar substitute
- 1/4 t salt
- pinch of pepper
- 2 shakes of hot sauce (red hot is always superior to anything else 😂)
Combine all ingredients in a bowl minus the shrimp. This recipe makes enough to marinade for the shrimp as well as have some extras for basting. Place in a plastic baggie with shrimp leaving some marinade in a container for basting.
Place shrimp on the grill. It helps to skewer the shrimp so that they don’t fall through. Cook until the shrimp is no longer translucent (~10 min). Remeber to baste throughout the cooking process.