Different variations of Mexican soup are my some of my boyfriend’s favorite dinners. Here is my favorite one thus far.
- 1lb Italian sausage (I usually use “hot” because it adds some extra spice)
- 1lb ground beef
- 3T taco seasoning (low sodium)
- 2 cans of RO*TEL
- 1t adobo
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small sweet onion (chopped)
- 2 32oz low sodium chicken broth
- 1 brick of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- handfull of cilantro
Brown the Italian sausage and ground beef. Place in crock pot.
place remaining ingredients into the crockpot. Cook on high for 4 hours.